Forums
Author Post
Thrash
Fri Jan 07 2005, 04:25am Print
Better Smokin' Than Meth!
Thrash
Affirmative Action's bullshit.

I think we're at a point now where to the true victors should go the spoils; not to the darkest or more "previously planted" one.

Fuck welfare after 2 generations too. Fuck it after "latch-key" age.

I'm still all for us taking the weakest links to society and mandating sterilization. There's too fucking many stupid, weak, genetically fuckedfuckheads in this world and it's time we started to weed out the true course of nature; only the strongest shall survive.

Stop sending food to 3rd world nations; send U-Hauls! Say to them 'we'll pay to MOVE YOU, not feed you, fuckhead!'. Stop this encouraging teenagers to reproduce. Technology today says we can temporarily sterilize teenagers. It's not that expensive; not compared to welfare costs ....

Fuck, this world needs a tune up.

And seriously, ANY person that harms another in a GANG SITUATION or JUVENILE SITUATION should be forced to take his angst out in the right place; the FUCKING MARINES! I mean, seriously, they WANT to use guns, be aggressive and kill, and be proud of it, why not encourage it ... only in a disciplined manner. PLUS - they'll be CONTRIBUTING to our cause and country instead of being merely motherfucking litter on it.

Fuck all the above ... You don't even WANT ME to touch on capital punishment; I want to be the one that pulls the trigger or switch; seriously. And these people on death row are such PUSSIES at the end ... 'oh, I weight too much, the chair won't be fair, it'll hurt me!' ... fuck you, what about the little girl you made watch you torture her parents and eat her brother? HUH???

God, .... FUCK!

FUCK!

FUCK!

Ok, I'm better now ....
I'll rant more later.

** smooches **

Go to: