Author Post
krapsna
Wed Feb 11 2009, 01:18am
krapsna
Zoomie wrote ...

Suzie wrote ...

the 2nd thing that flips me out, is "gushing"
.....I do not want to gush.

Minus hotness points. I happen to enjoy making women ejaculate. It's not easy with most women. But I've made some do it with just clitoral stimulation.

With your chicks it's not gushing, it's old tub water exploding from hidden rolls.
Zoomie
Wed Feb 11 2009, 12:12pm
Lose the shoes, bitch
Zoomie
That's even hotter.
Suzie
Wed Feb 11 2009, 03:53pm
Living Dead Girl
Suzie
oh no!
...zoomie likes me for my fat???
Thrash
Thu Feb 12 2009, 06:31am
Better Smokin' Than Meth!
Thrash
Where have you been?
Mosh
Thu Feb 12 2009, 08:46am
Rape barn owner
Mosh
Suzie wrote ...

oh no!
...zoomie likes me for my fat???
Shouldnt that be the other way round? You like Zoomie for his fat?
Zoomie
Thu Feb 12 2009, 12:04pm
Lose the shoes, bitch
Zoomie
Thinkin' 'bout crackin' one. Yeeeeeeeeuh...
Mosh
Thu Feb 12 2009, 01:08pm
Rape barn owner
Mosh
Aussie slang rules.
krapsna
Thu Feb 12 2009, 02:13pm
krapsna
In or out of the dags Zooms?
Zoomie
Fri Feb 13 2009, 01:04am
Lose the shoes, bitch
Zoomie
Oh, in! I don't feel manly unless my cock smells like jumbuck arse. Edited Fri Feb 13 2009, 01:07am
Suzie
Fri Feb 13 2009, 01:18am
Living Dead Girl
Suzie
jumbuck?
Zoomie
Fri Feb 13 2009, 01:52am
Lose the shoes, bitch
Zoomie
It's an Ozzer thing, love. You wouldn't understand.

Hell, most Ozzers don't understand each other... Edited Fri Feb 13 2009, 01:53am
kell
Fri Feb 13 2009, 05:24pm
~Insatiable~
kell
Never fear...Dr. Kell is here.

I would think it would probably be easier for you if she knew where her G-Spot was first and exactly what it feels like.

Here is how:
Avoid performance pressure about the "magic spot".
People can become fixated on achieving a sexual goal (multiple orgasms, simultaneous orgasm, g-spot orgasms) One thing I can promise is that this is the best way to NOT enjoy any sort of sexual encounter. Remember that sexual exploration is mostly about the journey, not the destination (although the destination is better than most, I will agree). Try not to make this another notch in your “sexually self-actualized” belt.

Turn yourself on.
Any homework that starts with this is bound to be somewhat fruitful. The spongy area around the g-spot gets engorged with blood when you are sexually aroused, so it is much easier to find and feel when you are turned on.

Get comfortable and find the g-spot area.
Lie on your back, squat, or lie on your stomach. Place your palm face down on your vulva and slowly insert a finger inside your vagina (use lube if you are feeling a little dry), crooking it forward in a “come hither” motion. When you are up to about the second knuckle, you should feel a slightly bumpy or ridged area on the upper wall of your vagina.

Notice how the g-spot feels.
The texture of the g-spot area will likely be noticeably different from the typically smooth walls of the vagina. When you are aroused, it can expand, so feel it at different times during your arousal to get familiar with its contours and sensitivity. The g-spot responds to pressure, so press down and pull forward using that "come hither" motion with your fingers.

Explore the g-spot with toys.
For some it can be awkward to stimulate the g-spot by hand. A g-spot vibrator or dildo can be a great helper in this. Apply a little lube to your toy, and insert it with the tip (if it is curved) pointing up toward the top wall of your vagina. Work it in slowly, far enough (a couple of inches) so the tip is pressing against your g-spot.

Experiment with pressure and motion.
Some women will find pressure against the g-spot pleasurable, some women like the feeling vibration when a toy is pressing against the g-spot. Experiment and see if either feels good for you. For most women, the g-spot responds to firm pressure. In the beginning, use your toy as if you were trying to scratch an itch—don’t pull the toy all the way out, but use short strokes, applying firm pressure, against the g-spot.

Vary the movements.
A circular or back-and-forth motion may be necessary to get you started, but you might soon graduate to a more vigorous thrusting. If you have a vibrator, try playing with the vibrations both on and off to see which you like better.

Add clitoral stimulation to g-spot play.
You will know you are hitting the spot as you feel tingly sensations, the urge to pee, and an overall elevation in your arousal. When you feel the urge to come, stimulate your clitoris using your favorite method. Keep stroking your g-spot.

Let go.
With continued stimulation, you will eventually feel a sensation much like having to pee. This can be quite disconcerting at first, and has probably led plenty of women to abandon the process, but if you stick with it, you will be in for a pleasant surprise. You may or may not ejaculate, but ejaculation is perfectly normal (and it is not urine).

If you do not at first orgasm, try again. It can take several practice sessions before you notice any build up. Try varying your position, using a different toy, experimenting with breathing and kegel exercises (to strengthen your PC muscle), or having a partner help you. Because the g-spot is most responsive when aroused, you may also want to try stimulating it after you’ve had an orgasm.
kell
Fri Feb 13 2009, 05:40pm
~Insatiable~
kell
Suzie wrote ...

bagman wrote ...

I'm gonna fuckin find it next time I see her. She'll be gushing all over me.

man, I swear to God, that would freak me OUT.

.......first of all "I'm gonna fucking find it"
implies you'd be *shivers* feeling the underside of her pubic bone, with a vengeance...
.......like a crack head carpet crawling for rocks....

If she REALLY wants that....
....more power to you both.
I hope you find it.

the 2nd thing that flips me out, is "gushing"
.....I do not want to gush.

I have perfectly wonderful orgasms without
spewing piss, or whatever gushing is...
...in someones face...

....I would fucking die of embarrassment.

"DID I JUST PEE IN YOUR FACE????"

...but, that's just me.

Nope, it is not just you.

Sorry, fellows I find nothing remotely sexy or attractive about a woman squirting.

It is fucking gross.

Mosh
Fri Feb 13 2009, 11:44pm
Rape barn owner
Mosh
Zoomie wrote ...

It's an Ozzer thing, love. You wouldn't understand.

Hell, most Ozzers don't understand each other...

hahaha Dave took me to a place called Walkabout Cafe last time I was in JAX, place is laid out just like any small Australian cafe. He was amused by the interaction between the Australian owner and me... I dont think he knew what to make of it. Like, he could understand the words we were saying, but it was like a completely different language to him. And when he spoke to my G/F on the phone, he couldn't keep up.

Anyways, BOT: Maybe baggy's girl is a genetic mutant. Is she like Barbie who doesnt have a G spot?

Does she have nipples? Barbie doesnt, and we all know that Barbie is the manifestation of feminine perfection.
Mosh
Fri Feb 13 2009, 11:50pm
Rape barn owner
Mosh
Suzie wrote ...

jumbuck?
It's a sheep.

Zoomie lurves his sheeps.
Thrash
Sat Feb 14 2009, 07:24am
Thrash
Actually, your girl pretty much dumped out a bucket of words on my head for me to stick to the refridgerator ... I got most of it, however, when I didn't, or had to think a second, her excitement didn't allow for a second of thought ...

Walkabout Cafe rocked ...

It's like when I speak Norwegian around people that don't know I speak it ...
Mosh
Sat Feb 14 2009, 07:46am
Rape barn owner
Mosh
You was drunk too...
Thrash
Sat Feb 14 2009, 08:18am
Thrash
That always adds to the fun ...
Zoomie
Sun Feb 15 2009, 09:30pm
Lose the shoes, bitch
Zoomie
Yeah it took the two hour drive from BWI to the cottage to acclimate to Mosh's speech. And I was a linguist...
FAH-Q
Sun Feb 15 2009, 11:20pm
FAH-Q
I have a feeling I might have a little less trouble, being one of them funny furrners myself.
 1 2 3 

Go to: