Forums
 1 2 3 4  last
Author Post
AspHole
Mon Jun 20 2005, 02:32am
Lend me your mind; I've lost my own. . .
AspHole
wrote ...
It's pack mentality at its worst and its a discredit to you, the owner of the board and anyone who stands by and watches the car wreck. If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem....

Even though i'm not called on in this one... I *DO* have a problem with this.... You're basically saying ANYONE who reads this is therefore "part of the problem," so you're NOW bashing the rest of us too... Ok... I can accept that.....

Fyou

Stewie Sm

Now, since I know you won't read this anyhow, I just have to say that personally.... you disgust me... Your insecurities.... Your slanderous attacks.... Your ability to run into a burning building, vowing to put the flames out, whilst the only thing you're holding is your grandmother's antique wooden dildo collection, and your REMARKABLE ability to NOT realize what you're getting into.......... Impressive....

You insult Meg, and then get your ass handed to you...

You insult Hayley, who hands you your ass by not even BEING here...

You insult Brooke............... Learn from *MY* mistakes, Gothic-Wonder..... you will NOT leave from THAT battle unscathed...

You insult Arcane... and then you TRY to take her down by talking about her age and how old she looks.... Meanwhile you resemble something out of some circus... Let's be real here.....

You then insult the rest of us because we like to read this kinda thing..... Then, you say you're sticking up for Pat and showing him who his real friends are..... I've got a fuckin' CNN news flash for you... FRIENDS are ones who take people in.... FRIENDS are there for people when they don't have anyone to turn to.... FRIENDS, for the most part, are there to confide in, and for them to confide in you.......

.............and then YOU come along and "show him who his friends are" by allowing him to do a complete 180 on the people (and i'm speaking for everyone but myself, mind you) obviously cared about him in some way, shape, or form....

Meg liked talking to him on the internet..... is this wrong?

Arcane like to talk to him on message boards and liked to read his stories on her board.... is this wrong?!

Dave and Brooke took him in pretty much all summer (if memory serves), didn't ask for a dime, took him places, were there for his 'bouts'... TRIED to help him see straight when he was blinded by infatuation...

Then............. you help him eliminate that.... you helped him put up walls around everyone he talked to, and essentially alienate himself from people who at one time would have done almost anything for him....

.........and you call US rednecks... retards.... Trailer-Trash (my favorite 'slam' by you...)

It was once said that "ignorance is bliss"... That must make you the happiest creature (emphasis on "creature") on Earth...

Since you claim your IQ to be so large, I'm sure it's not hard for you to comprehend what i'm saying... But in case you can't.... I'm pretty much saying "You make no fucking sense..." But, I imagine you to be using this next image in the near future...

Bottle

"Thrash" wrote ...
Now, go fuck yourself with a clawhammer!

As for my vote..... it goes to ALL THREE ladies...

I don't think I need to say why, as I have already done so above...
MissMeg
Mon Jun 20 2005, 02:40am
MissMeg
Thanks Dan...and that lightning picture is pretty funny.
AspHole
Mon Jun 20 2005, 03:41am
AspHole
Yep.. too bad I bet it won't be commented on smile
Arcane13
Mon Jun 20 2005, 03:47am
Kandy Karma
Arcane13
*hugs Dan*
AspHole
Mon Jun 20 2005, 03:59am
AspHole
Hey.. Don't thank me.. if you're going to thank anyone, be sure you're thanking the right person... *points to Brooke*... Remember, SHE'S the one that stuck up for everyone thus far... But remember that each one of you has scored a wonderfully placed "Death Blow" to the Geisha-esque Gothic-Wonder, and her Cross-eyed little nitwit.... From where I stand, I think *WE* owe *YOU ALL* the thanks....
Arcane13
Mon Jun 20 2005, 04:08am
Kandy Karma
Arcane13
Already did in a PM, you are right, Brooke stood up publicly for everyone here, bringing this upon herself when she didn't have to...I admire that and appreciate her.
MissMeg
Mon Jun 20 2005, 01:27pm
MissMeg
I agree with everything Arc said. You've all done a wonderful job, especially you Brooke, who stood up for yourself and the rest of us first. You're an awesome influence here, and very much appreciated. You too, Arc.
McdamnThatFiddleStick!
Mon Jun 20 2005, 04:42pm
Boo Boo Kitty Fuck
McdamnThatFiddleStick!
"MissMeg" wrote ...
I agree with everything Arc said. You've all done a wonderful job, especially you Brooke, who stood up for yourself and the rest of us first. You're an awesome influence here, and very much appreciated. You too, Arc.

couldnt say that better myself.
Mon Jun 20 2005, 05:47pm
wrote ...
This community has the potential to be something postivie. How sad that a few of you hijack this for base and trivial purposes. How sad that others lack the personal direction to think for themselves. It's pack mentality at its worst and its a discredit to you, the owner of the board and anyone who stands by and watches the car wreck. If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem....How can you waste so much time and effort on someone you all say you dislike and someone you don't even know and say you dislike? It really baffles me....

Suddenly I feel my life has change after reading this enlightened post. I'm sorry everyone but I will no longer stand by and watch this car wreck where everyone is incapable of thinking for themselves. I mean how can we all sit by and hate this woman. Sure she has attacked us all and shared personal details of at least 4 of our lives on the internet, but have we really thought this through? I mean, I know she has made up lies about many members as well even threatening one and trying ruin another one in real life, but are you sure that by hating these acts we are not thinking in a pack mentality. I know Pat betrayed a lot of us in trying to protect himself and I know she belittled us all but perhaps we should stop thinking alike and see the good in all they do.

Oh Wait, I'm not a crackhead afterall. Your drugged mentality doesn't work on sane, rationale people that aren't under the influence of mind altering drugs.

-----------------------------------------------------

Wow. How did this thread become a love fest. I don't think they realized it but Elysium and Pat actually made our relationship with each other closer, even though she claims we brought them closer together.

Oh and Dan I never thought I'd say this but I think I actually like you now. OH my God, I cannot believe I just said that. Just kidding. I really appreciate you lately for whatever thats worth. Oh, and by the way your flame was perfect and made me laugh a lot.

To Rachel, Meg, and Arcane thanks for your comments as well. I never knew this board could actually make me feel so good.
Thrash
Mon Jun 20 2005, 07:42pm
Better Smokin' Than Meth!
Thrash
We aim to please.
MissH
Mon Jun 20 2005, 07:55pm
MissH
What the fuck is wrong with you people... this is ment to be a flame.. Do you even know the meaning..

wrote ...
Liddlefatlardmonster. You were pissed off when Pat stopped returning your dirty texts. I'm amused you invited him into the bath with you. Whatever you say...you are jealous or you'd shut it end of story. How sad you're not around to put the boot in and this is my last post..You're probably up some alley supplimenting your meagre income.

I didn't ever text Pat. hahahaha... Let alone invite him in my bath.
Pat doesn't have my number and even if he has he skanked it offline when I gave it to Ian and Dave and everyone else ... BUT HIM. I have his though. He was the fool that gave it to me one night when he tryed to cyber with me. YEAH.. you read it... HE TRYED WITH ME!

I quote:
wrote ...

doctorvonevil:i like you alot hayley
Hayley:Thanks. I like you too. Sometimes.
doctorvonevil:heh
doctorvonevil:im really horny
Hayley:Yeah me too.
doctorvonevil:do you cyber very often
Hayley:Nope. I think I did it like once... ages ago. Its for 12 year olds in Yahoo chatrooms.
doctorvonevil:i like it.
Hayley: Nah
doctorvonevil:yep
Hayley:Nope!
doctorvonevil:yep
Hayley:No way..You like it?
doctorvonevil:yep want to do it
Hayley:No thanks.
doctorvonevil:go on.
Hayley: Has logged off at 19:24

I have your number Pat and so do some gay men I met last night. I told them all about you. They said they would give you a ring soon.

wrote ...
(How I'm loving all this attention..Liddlefatlardmonster must be green with envy)
Considering I haven't been online for a long long time and when I have been I have been on to see and talk to MY FRIENDS on this board... Which is pretty much everyone. (Everyone loves Hayley!)
...but not to worry.. I had enough attention off your boyfriend when he wanted to meet for sex one day.
I turned him down... again.

wrote ...
As a final word I'd like to thank you all for being so mean about my picture on TBB as it prompted me to go on a diet.
You are WELCOME!

wrote ...
I have already lost a lot and I'd recomend the online bitch diet to anyone, lol. Perhaps when I've got down to what I used to be I'll piost a pic that you all can't take the piss out off, lol. It won't be so long before that happens, either. I can diet.

Dee asked me to post the picture of her now. She said she's lost 1 pound so far... Which is SO! good because she has put on atleast 6 pounds every week over the past years.. Damn.. what did you eat...

Bigchained

Looking good.

Now fuck off and die whore.
Mon Jun 20 2005, 07:59pm
Ha Ha, more of Pat's lies revealed. ^^ That was great.
MissMeg
Mon Jun 20 2005, 09:02pm
MissMeg
Eeeew! I'm blind!
Thrash
Mon Jun 20 2005, 10:07pm
Thrash
Tasteslikechicken1
MissMeg
Mon Jun 20 2005, 10:14pm
MissMeg
Hmmm....*looks at box of Teddy Grahams* Graham crackers just don't taste the same after that...icky. *puts the box away*
Tue Jun 21 2005, 12:27am
This was on the Bored Board in Pat's ex-girlfriend's new photo thread:

"DoctorDeeElysEvil" wrote ...

Looking at these pictures I am glad I'm no longer with you. I'm finally with somebody who fully satisfies me sexually and emotionally and intellectually.

Good to see the Don King phase has gone though, although you could do with some decent extensions, and a better fit of clothes wouldn't hurt either.

"StreamJax" wrote ...
Wow, Dee. Just because Brina comes back doesn't mean she is going to take Pat away from you.

You think that posting as aliases or using your boyfriend's screenname is going to trick all of us.

I know better.

Something tells me even though Pat has been a complete dickhead lately by lying and treating everyone poorly, he is not the one that made these comments about Brina's pictures.

Now look again at those comments and tell me who you think really posted them. Would a guy tell a girl she needs new extensions? I don't think so. Would a jealous, idiotic, psychotic bitch trying to save whats left of her insecure relationship and threatened by an ex of Pat's? Absolutely. Besides, Pat knows the proper way to sequence the following with commas: I'm finally with somebody who fully satisfies me sexually and emotionally and intellectually.
Dee, however, has proven she doesn't know proper spelling nor grammar, despite her claims of being a high school administrator and English teacher.

I am convinced she is the one who wrote this.

The question is, does he know she posted this using his name.

Then again, I could be wrong. Pat might have said this. After all, we don't know him anymore.
Edited Sun Dec 11 2022, 02:00am by Thrash
Thrash
Tue Jun 21 2005, 12:33am
Thrash
Puppet
MissMeg
Tue Jun 21 2005, 12:53am
MissMeg
I couldn't have said it better myself.
McdamnThatFiddleStick!
Tue Jun 21 2005, 03:03am
Boo Boo Kitty Fuck
McdamnThatFiddleStick!
That puppet picture is funny as hell!

And if that comment did came from Pat what he said about Bri.. thats really fucked up and really low. Regardless of who said it rather it be Dee or Pat, their was no need for that comment at all. I think Brina is a beautiful girl inside and out and she is fun as hell to be with. It just pisses me off how someone can make ignorant pointless remarks like that.

I guess you could say the phrase "people in glass houses shouldnt throw stones" still holds true till today.
AspHole
Tue Jun 21 2005, 05:04am
AspHole
wrote ...
Oh and Dan I never thought I'd say this but I think I actually like you now.

I've said to you before, I call a spade a spade............. except for when I call it a fucking shovel...

wrote ...
OH my God, I cannot believe I just said that.

Don't worry.. it won't go to my head...

wrote ...
Just kidding.

Shit...... smile

wrote ...
I really appreciate you lately for whatever thats worth.

heh.. Yeah... cause i'm not being a raging assbag smile (well.. not to you)

wrote ...
Oh, and by the way your flame was perfect and made me laugh a lot.

Again... calling a spade a fucking shovel at times comes in handy... I just simply told them (or in this case, pro'lly HER) What I was thinking.... You and I both have the .. "habit" (for lack of terms) for speaking our minds... 'cept sometimes I decide a fight's not worth it... in THIS instance, however, I see a noble cause... Those two fuckwits must not know their ass from their elbow.... Then again they've PROVEN that many times over.... One thing to call out one person... that's a fair fight... Another thing to implicate other people of "things".... that's idiotic.... and... above all.... IT'S FUCKING STUPID TO IMPLICATE THE OWNER OF THE BOARD WHO HAS ALL RECORDS ON FILE, AND ENOUGH KNOWLEDGE TO USE THE INFO TO HIS ADVANTAGE....

Believe me when I say, watching Dave work sometimes will make your head spin... The man could very well indeed have the attention span of a ferret on crack, but when he wants revenge... he'll get it... I remember a certain time where he REALLY nailed this one thing.................

I've also told everyone on here that in the long run, I don't really matter... if someone wants to attack me, I'm fine with it... I care not... Someone wants to make up some shit about me... cool, to a point... But damnit, when I feel it's time to get involved in something.... I'll make sure I do ONE thing before I'm done... I'll make sure you don't forget about the incident in one way, shape, or form...

wrote ...
It just pisses me off how someone can make ignorant pointless remarks like that.

...............I like puppies...
 1 2 3 4  last

Go to: