Forums
1 2 
Author Post
Sat Feb 19 2005, 02:20pm Print
Old flamewars you deem entertaining should be posted in this thread.
They can be from any board.
Sat Feb 19 2005, 02:39pm
Click Here

From September of 2003:

Thrash:
http://www.statuemolesters.com/gallery/index.php

Hayley: says the person who come across the site in the first place....

Thrash: Actually, Ms. Pigfucking Bitch ... May I call you Ms. Bitch?
Ok, good ....

Ms. Bitch, if you'd put aside your angst due to your recently discovering food-stamps weren't redeemable for cock you'd ask where I got it.

It was given to me, in a IM, by someone I know you're allies with.
shall I send them your sentiments?

Now, shut it.

I'm not gonna play nice with you; I'm just sharing right now with all.

Hayley: wanker

oh fuck this shit. im not staying here to be insulted every post by you. so you just lost another person off your board. this board is shit coz of people like you.

bye.

Cadence: it never ceases to amaze me how seriously people on here take everything. if you all really get that pissed about everything in real life, then its really no wonder that you turn to the internet for your "friends".

Thrash: YAY!
Sat Feb 19 2005, 02:44pm
DoctorVonEvil
hahaha, nice

I'll have to post up the one where Cass and Anna exploded at each other

Also from my boards I have one of cass and the legendary Kat beating each other, not to mention some of mine and Dave's exploits on a certain hip hop board
DoctorVonEvil
Sat Feb 19 2005, 02:52pm
DoctorVonEvil
From one of my boards, involving Cass posting her pics

[Click, Dick]

Me: Why the laugh?

Kat: uh coz she is really ugly...but hey if you have low standards

Kat: wowee and steel you both are dumbasses

I wasnt talking to you steel, I was talking to Doc...so get over it

And wowee I have posted my real pic...never seen you post a pic of yourself...hmm wonder why

Woweezoweewoo: LOL Doccy! Sorry to disappoint you, but this is no catfight. This doesn't even scrape the bottom of the barrel so...ha!

Ahahaha! Oh dear Miss Kat, you crack me up, that's what I like about you...not in a lesbian way, well you know what I mean.

I didn't say you "never" posted your real pic. I've seen the two pics/poses you posted through hotornot at BB and there was nothing wrong with those. So why you posted the fake pic thereafter, only you know. I still don't know why you had to do that when your real pics were fine. And then you got caught.

What was that about a dumbass? Hmmm.

You said Nght is ugly and Doc has low standards. If you don't mean to be hurtful, why say anything at all? How would you like Nght and Doc to say the same thing about you, wouldn't you be hurt?

I posted my pic on another mb, but never on BB because there was never a need. I'm old. Who wants to see a pic of an old lady huh? So my dear Kat, you're saying you want to see my pic? You're the first one who seems interested in me and I'm quite flattered! If only you were a guy though! Haha! Not even one person here has wanted to see my pic. I'm hurt! Jk! I would be honored to show you my pic if you want, but geez, I thought you hated me. *shrugs*

I have a couple of pics on my webpage, which I never finished, but you could look at those if you want. Let me know and thank you for your interest in me. I didn't know you cared about me! Gosh I'm so touched!

Kat:Well if Patrick finds that attractive at all he's screwed up

Havent you been to the TTB lately? What makes her ugly is her personality and attitude. Maybe you should go to "roomies" in the general section and see how much of a bitch she is towards EVERYONE.

She's just a nasty ho and i know A LOT of people agree with me

Who knows maybe if she had a better personality she would have a chance at being some-what attractive but there's no chance in hell that she will be attractive because I already know her true colors and they are UGLY

Alright yea sure lets see your pic wowee

Cass: I have yet to see you post a picture of yourself anywhere. Unless you are a mod agency scout, I could give a @#%$ what you think. You are most likely some nasty fat tranvestite old man that goes by Kat and types one handed. Thus I care not if you want me. So @#%$ off.
And Doc,
Don't get rid of the sweater. It's trade mark

Kat:even wowee has seen my pic bitch

Kat:um excuse me? how could you find THAT pretty?

Dont you dare compare me to her becoz i look millions upon millions times better than that nasty skank

Kat:No I do know a good looking woman when I see one

I think wowee is very good looking

but nght is ugly!!!!!!!

The thread continued for 4 further pages, involving amongst other things dancing pandas and a nifty little ditty from me and Wowezoweewoo
Sat Feb 19 2005, 05:18pm
wrote ...

[Click, Dick]

From August of 2003
hehhhe heh
pyroschizoklepto
hey wtf why arent i mod no more......i was mod all this tyme i was away NOW tat im BACK u take away WHAT HAPPEND?

hayley
who knows? sorry dude!

cherrytbg

ahhh, that must suck....

hayley
its out of order really, have you done something wrong?

pyroschizoklepto
NO i havent.....i could understand them taking it away wen i was gone but they kept it!!! now that im back they friggn took it away WTF

cherrytbg
have you asked why??

hayley

yeah ask someone? im sure they will give it back.

pyroschizoklepto
Im gona u2u chud and ask......(is it chud thats the new owner......god this tells u ive been gone 2 long) ya no i ll just u2u b and ask him

finchuck
No, it's briguy.

Dark Angel
I couple people are not mods anymore *shrugs*

DJ Skittles
maybe it has something to do with your 2nd grade spelling skills? Just kidding, it might be because you were gone.

kit_kat

its because they wanted to knock down the number of mods. they feel that there are too many now and they chose the ones that are here 24/7 or most of the time.

B
yeah, and you forgot to pay your memebership dues! you can't forget those things:lol:

DJ Skittles

TBB isn't good enough for membership dues.

finchuck
You haven't even been around for a long ass time... what good is a mod that leaves for large amounts of time.

pyroschizoklepto

*sniffs* im sorry LIFE got in the way......*sniffs* i guesss the good mods are mods with no lifes........

hayley
awwww! hugs* sorry dude!

kit_kat: oh lord, get the fuck over it. no need to whine about it and put in your lame comments. shit its just a fuckin board.

Beck:Wow.....your really mean.

kit_kat: isn't everyone else?

i mean come on. you get unmodded, who cares? if i got unmodded, i wouldn't cry about it. i have seen too many ppl who use to be mods get unmodded then start up a thread like this.

Beck: I dont think so.....
It would be a loss. Losses are never good. And, people take things differently. Nothing to be mean about.

kit_kat: i'm not trying to be mean about it. and i know it may be alittle bit harsh. but i am sorry you got unmodded pyro. but ppl who have known me more than you(beck) know that i am pretty blunt and i do say harsh things. i can be sweet, but i am not gonna not keep what i want to say unsaid just to spare feelings.

and i am getting tired of ex-mods dogging on other mods and shit by saying that they have a life and we don't.

kit_kat: I dont think so.....pffft! yea right. in almost 90% of these threads, it consists some other poster being mean to another.

Libs:We had way too many mods so one of the admins unmodded the people who aren't on much

pyroschizoklepto:
heh.....god.........arent we the ones who are the serious bunch...........kit.......u knew me from the other board u know i dont kare.........its called joking......learn with it..........i dont know if me saying uppl dont have a life affected u so much i shouldnt of sed it sorry lol but its called JOKING......heh

kit_kat
ya, joking, sarcasm doesn't fit well on a board without any indication that it was a joke. but what would one expect when there have been previous threads by other mods, ex mods who have done the same as you when they got un-modded?

thats why we use smilies chica, learn with that

hehehe okeis i hope this makes up for it

finchuck:
i didn't think it was a joke either... dunno why anybody would.

pyroschizoklepto

LOL did u thnk anything less from me???? i know im not here as much as i would like to and i expected it lol

finchuck

i really didn't think anything from you.

pyroschizoklepto

meh typical

Beck:

I really didnt think it was either.....but oh well.

the forgotten prayer
BANNED

Hey!whats up pyro!dont see you on the boards very often anymore...whats up?
Sat Feb 19 2005, 05:52pm
September of 2003..

hayleyits time to move on. iv had some wicked laughs at this board but im not going to stick around and be insulted in ever post. so to everyone who i actually could have a decent converstion with goodbye. oh and it was good fun while it lasted.

if anyone wants to chat my msn is [email]

bye!

PepsiBabe2003
i wouldn't leave. some people are just stupid. bye i guess though

Johnny Be Goode
Added you to MSN so I can take teh piss out of you when City beat wolves.

Shame to see you go, you're a top member.

Seskel
Someone's pulling a Seskel.

etoile
Hehe, Seksel.

But really, people here are idiots...well a lot of them are anyway. they've got their heads up their asses....look at how much I've been insulted and I'm staying.

dreamstigmata
oh god, another one of these. some people just take this board way to seriously.

well, bye then. you'll be miseed.

etoile
dreamstigmata wrote:
oh god, another one of these. some people just take this board way to seriously.

well, bye then. you'll be miseed.

i agree. If you're gonna leave, just do it.

scarredbody

I might leave too, i mean i'm never here any more....

Thrash
It's amazing how the people that start the shit turn tailand leave when confronted with it.

Oh, well ...

Have a peaceful life and watch out for speeding busses and razor blades.

etoile
and then they come back...like cassie.

Libs
When was hayley ever insulted in every post she made???

finchuckscarredbody wrote:
I might leave too, i mean i'm never here any more....

If you're never here any more, doesn't that qualify as leaving? Oh I forgot, it has to be officially announced.

soulCAL2x4 Bye, wuss!

lubybunny87
geez... if people can't handle words on a message board full of strangers.. how do they deal with life..?

rich allenBye i guess...........

The levels of seriousness on this board have risen lately.

Thrash

** shakes head **

** laughs **

** goes back to working **

NghtSkyyStarz
No one ever gets away from TBB.... you may think you will.. but it's like an addiction. She will be back

Thrash
... and I'll leave her alone when she does; unless she opens the claptrapper to me like she did before.

Dark Angeletoile wrote:

Aren't you forgetting yourself, Anna.

NghtSkyyStarz
I came back, because despite what all of you may think about me, there are actually people here who wanted me to come back.

obbaddad
just a bunch of poopy butts everywhere. what with this faggot crap?

Thrash
Most of the "faggot crap" started when you returned.

etoile
Dark Angel wrote:
etoile wrote:

Aren't you forgetting yourself, Anna.

no. because I never said I was permantely leaving. But I don't want to get into shit with you. Its stupid and old.

Libs
Quote:
If you're never here any more, doesn't that qualify as leaving? Oh I forgot, it has to be officially announced.

word..we're like a cult or something[/b]

kit_kat
i never saw anyone insult her. but ok. you should stay anyways.[/b]

Sorgoth*dances*

Did that have ANYTHING to do with hayley leaving? Nope. But since people take people-taking-the-board-too-seriously too seriously, it needed something. I would dance in front of a webcam and scare everyone else off if I could.

Edited Sun Aug 29 2021, 01:38am by Thrash
MissH
Sat Feb 19 2005, 07:11pm
MissH
Oh my FUCKING god!

Thats so fucking funny. How long ago was that shit Brooke?

See what would you do without me, You all love me really.

I remember when Dave was horrible to me. hehe!
MissH
Sat Feb 19 2005, 09:09pm
MissH
the forgotten prayer
SO here it is,the sequal 2 the callout i did with thrash a long time ago

**DISCLAIMER**
EVERYTHING SAID ON THIS THREAD IS NOT REALLY MEANT BY EITHER PARTIES AND IS ALL IN THE NAME OF FUN.

the hate starts NOW bitch,bring it.

kit_kat

this is so gay

Dark Angel

I believe you were banned at one point.
But whatever *shrugs* WB

I don't have shit to say about him.
I like him.

Thrash

CallOut Rules - Part 1
1) The person making the callout goes first.
In a callout thread there is no "Well, I'm calling you out, but I have to go and walk the dog, pick up my albino sister, and maybe take a shit, so I'll be back in a day or two, start without me.." shit.

It's 'You Call, You Start'.

There also has to be a limit before the winner's declared, and I'm gonna put my $.02 in and say 3 posts within 3 days.

Next is the wager ... It can be just for fun or we can do something interesting .. Like ... "Winner gets to change the other person's UserTitle for a week" ... or something like that ... I mean, you SAY you've honed up ... Let' see it.

Now, are the terms agreeable?
Ask yourself that, then if they are ... START THIS FUCKING THING.

Thanks,
Thrash

Prayer

okay,fine.winner getts to change the others user name for one week.three posts per person with a 3 day time limit.1 question though,whos gonnna decide who won?i say we have other posters rate us on each dis on a 10 scale and at the end whoever has thee hghest score wins.I vote cherrytbg to be the judge,let me know man,thanks!

Thrash
Done, and done ...
Now start.

Prayer
fine,you ready bitch?cause here it is you no good fucker,you dirty cocksucker.you think your all badass?you think that being tough to people in the online world gives you some sort of power since you obviously have no power,respect or love in the real world?forfit now shitbrick and come back when you've got a woman that isnt ugly as fuck and a job where you dont have to suction shit outta porta potties.

thrash
Allow me to point out two pretty relevant things, you cock speared degenerate:

You have nic-switched now at least 5-7 times that I know of because every-time you get flattened you need one.

As for you and your personal life, you'll wrap your amorphous shitformed frame around any straw or pube you can get your shlong suctioning tentacles on, won'tcha, ya scrotum slurping scarecrow? You couldn't bring any game if I spiked your deflated pigskin thru your toothpick uprights and did the Ickey shuffle across your flattened downer's face, you twinkletoed towel fetching fullback sporting a "San Francisco 69er'z" uniform from the waist up.

Prayer
oh wow,and you expect me to be insulted by that immature bullshit??do me a favor and grow some pubes and come back when you can actually hurt someones feelings you pathitic excuse for a human being.oh,but on a positive note,i heard you have a really big cock.Yah,its always in your mouth and it belongs to me you fag muffin

Thrash
Look, you backfisted, curbstomped, hip-checked, headbutted, faceplanted pile of prepubescent faggotry, when will you learn that your punk card was yanked years ago, ya homo el grande? You're about as outgunned as an Iraqi stronghold in Faghdad, you fucking fruitified fuckkabob. I stiff-armed/stink-palmed you right in your shit splattered fivehead sending you end over end, sprawling you out with no signs of life, yet, here you are trying to go toe-to-toe with yet another person who has properly gauged your worthlessness and dealt with you accordingly.

Common sense? Anyone?

Do you like getting your tie-dyed, elastic wasted, MC Hammer pants yanked up and over your battered bean, turning your lights out and being blanket partied 'till the break of dawn' or something?

It would appear to me that The Bored Board is really nothing but a pinball machine to you, and you're the fucking clueless pinball getting whacked around like your dingleberrys in yet another of your man-on-man love sessions, you log splitting lover of mangina. Quiet down and shut your Vaselined vacuum of viennas before I deck you so hard you rupture a shiny hemorrhoid cluster, Chet.

You get one more post there, Owned McFucko, and you'd BETTER make it good. I mean, you've got 2 more days to come up with yet another thing that I can counter and bury you with faster than a cat tries to bury you and your sister playing 'doctor' in the sandbox.

Brooke
^^brilliant

Prayer
hmmm,perhps he's right.wht do yoou say we extend tthis 2 more rounds,huh thrash???

**NOT A HATE POSTT**

aka Chino

you so just wasted a post.

cant change the rules now, homeslice.

Thrash
He's right, you just blew your last post as you cannot change rules once they are agreed upon, however, being the nice guy that I am I'll let you edit and/or retake that last post.

Just make it good, Gertrude.

I'm thinking your title will be "Thrash's Beer Bitch".
I even have a good avatar to go with it if I own you by a landslide.

Prayer
thats it little man,im gonna fucking kill your faggot ass now.im sick of your pathitic excuses for insults.sit the fuck down and learn from the master you half inched dick.u know,whenn i wa fu8cking yoo mama she even sad how u werre a mistake,you were even created behind the dumpstr of burger king.oh,and btw,yo mama aint even good n bed,your GF however...still isnt!!!!!but i guess thts the best pussy u can get without paying 4 it,i mean,who would ever love a fatass loser like you?top that you 250 pound aids infected child molester.

Thrash
He calls me a "faggot" and a "little man" ... Yet earlier he posted this:
Quote:
i heard you have a really big cock.Yah,its always in your mouth and it belongs to me

Anyway, I'm getting bored with bulldogging your bulbous cueball, complete with Larry Fine fright wig, into the fucking dirt. Either put up a serious fight or tuck your prehensile tail between your bowed legs and skip-to-la-loo your coin-operated colonic-jockstrap-laundromat-ass outta here Lass, you skidmarked pantiliner.

Punching you out is becoming like breathing to me. I open a thread you start for me; I deck your teeth in. I open another thread; I kick your nose crooked. Its great; you're one stupid fuck.

Both the management here and myself thank you for the laughs at your expense.

Now, I came here for a flame-war, not a wheelchair race ... Get to it, you've got 2 more posts (as do I).

If seems you just can't wait to see your new User Title and Avatar, eh?
... either that or you just aren't getting enough curb in your diet.

Prayer
your one to talk you stupid prick.you call those flames?!?!most of the time there not the least bit offensive and the rest of the time i cant even understand the senseless jumble.my grandma can flame better than your sorry ass.go and eat shit out of a toilet after a 300lb trucker with diahreah just took a crap in it,cause thats all you are,crap!and these "insults" of yours are CERTAINLY crap.hmmm,perhps your new name should be "prayers little fag".has a nice ring to it...

Thrash
How many times do I have to beat you half to death with your "My Little Pony" colorform adorned knee brace, bumblefuck? Be a good bitch and stay down this time ya tapdancing dicksneeze, or I'll snap your toothpick neck in two by the back of your Emilio Estevez "Mighy Fucked" mullet, Mork

Damn, Bro .... You've gotten bitchslapped more often here and in our other threads than a forgetful hooker short changing her volatile pimp, Shorty O'NeedleDick.

One to go ... Make it good, Shemp, 'cause after our next posts people vote on the winner, and I'm loving your new "changes", Agnes.

Prayer
expect my last post soon mman.your doing a great job.good luck!!

Prayer
Hey bitch,here we go again and this shame you feel is it really in your mind?or is it me smashing your face in with these rhymes that are one of a kind?You know thrash,its perfectly okay to have thoughts about your father,after all,he did molest you for 7 years when you where just a wee lad,hah,nowonder your so fucked up and angry you piece of trash.But the thing is,i dont mind if your trash,but i like trash with balls and thats why i dont like you thrash.Hey thrash,remember when your insults where actually GOOD?,Yeah!me neither!the 78 year old crack addict bum that lives in the ally behind me can insult people better than your sorry ass.No matter what you do you dumbshit prick,im just keep smashing you down to the ground like the stupid little hoar that you are.So shut the fuck up and go do something that your actually good at bitch.Its gonna be me and your gonna be "prayers little fag" for a whole week you maggot,pockmarked mullet wearing prick.FUCK OFF.

Well thats my final post!May luck be with your thrash!And whoever wins,I just want to say that its been fun battling with you and youve been a great sport through out this.**shakes thrash's hand and gives him a hearty pat on the back**

thrash
This is my last post:

You =
Owned6

I figure I don't really need much of a last post seeing how you just reuse your same old shit like your mom use to reuse that conga line of condoms you're farting out like a trail of breadcrumbs when your family was fresh out of brown paper lunch bags.

Next time try taking me on without my balls in your mouth.

Ok, people ....
Time to vote.

And, yeah, it's been fun ...
Come back when you get a little more practice.

Let the voting begin.

Prayer
fuck you.NOBODY humiliates me.

Yoda
I beg to differ. Thrash just did, repeatedly and for an extended duration.

Prayer
you know i fucking trampled that liittle bitch.y r u so fucking biased?u want some of this?!?!?!

Prayer
Hmmm,you know.Perhaps theres a greater lesson to be learned from all of this.Maybe,JUST MAYBE we should learn from this that anger and violence will get us nothing but trouble.Perhaps we should learn to all be friends and just get along.Perhaps,that was the reason of this whole thread all along?To learn a very valuable lesson in life?not to prove im better than thrash or that thrash is better than me but that we are all equals here,not to be judged,only to be loved.Think about it...

Yoda
No one here loves you, cum dumpster.

.... okay, I'll be good.

Prayer
DID YOU JUST FUCKING CALL ME A CUM DUMPSTER?!?!?!?WHAT DID I JUST SAY ABOUT LEARNING A GREATER LESSON FROM ALL OF THIS AND THEN YOU PULL THAT SHIT OUT OF NOWHERE!FUCK!Behave yourself dumbass!Here i am trying to be nice and then you do this shit,fuck!

Yoda
See that? What good does it do to deny your anger. None. Let the anger flow through you. Give in to your hatred. Strike me down, and your journey toward the dark side will be complete. Or something.

Brooke.
Dorks

Prayer
oh you better PRAY you wernt calling me a dork u fucking bitch...

Yoda
Leave Jax out of this you cock polishing waste of semen.

Thrash
well, it appears my work here is done, just one more vote and I get to change his UserTitle, etc ....

Unless it's against me ... Then it'll be even and in need of two more votes.

Thrash
Meantime, Prayer, I procured this for you from an old idle of yours:
Simmons

heh heh ...

Prayer
fuck you man. fuck you
WiseMasterYoda
Sat Feb 19 2005, 10:21pm
Fuck off you will, hrmm?
WiseMasterYoda
Now that was a good one.
DoctorVonEvil
Sat Feb 19 2005, 10:36pm
DoctorVonEvil
Resize your avatar, Yoda
WiseMasterYoda
Sat Feb 19 2005, 10:49pm
Fuck off you will, hrmm?
WiseMasterYoda
Bah, that sounds like effort. I'll not waste five precious seconds that I could spend doing something constructive, like sleeping or masturbating.
MissH
Sat Feb 19 2005, 11:18pm
MissH
Pat, it was ok.

Yoda that was a fucking awesome Flame! Prayer was a mad one.
DoctorVonEvil
Sat Feb 19 2005, 11:28pm
DoctorVonEvil
It was stretching the forum tables, I'm having the same rules on avatar dimensions as I keep at TBB
MissH
Sat Feb 19 2005, 11:56pm
MissH
Ok.. Resize it for him.

He liked it.

Bless.
DoctorVonEvil
Sun Feb 20 2005, 12:00am
DoctorVonEvil
I don't have the time to resize things for anybody
MissH
Sun Feb 20 2005, 12:19am
MissH
aww... Fine..

Can't say I didn't try Yoda.
Sun Feb 20 2005, 05:08am
wrote ...

**DISCLAIMER**
EVERYTHING SAID ON THIS THREAD IS NOT REALLY MEANT BY EITHER PARTIES AND IS ALL IN THE NAME OF FUN.

Did he actually say that?

What a dork he was. I also tried to find his flame with Dave, but there were so many prayers due to his being banned and people imitating him, that i didnt know which name to search for.
Thrash
Sun Feb 20 2005, 08:30am
Better Smokin' Than Meth!
Thrash
It's Go Time
Fuss Feay
(12/11/02 2:49:53 pm)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thrash.

im new here and all u do is tell me to go away what kinda shit is that? i dont care who u are i think u need to shut the fuck up!

and another thing making fun of people who have eating disorders is NOT cool. i admit that i did it as well, but i felt really gilty after it. i felt so gilty that i had to go pray for forgiveness afterward. maybe if u turned to jesus, u might have a better outlook on things

Thrash
You have an eating disorder, eh?

Then I have a recipe for you.
Get a Pen.

Thrash's Punk'in Pie
============

First, I take that half-hollow jack-o-lantern you call a head and I attach a spoon to my dick and fuck you in the ears until all the insides are just about hollowed out the rest of the way.

Next, I keep fucking until that very last seed that you use for your brain is liberally splashed with a dash of cocksneeze.

Then I take you, piss gasoline on you, light you on fire with a fart (al'la Kenny McCormick), hand you two hair spray cans, tell you to hold the nozzles down, and send you running into a Chinese fireworks warehouse. Why do I do this? 'Cause it's the only way you'll ever flame me, Bozo.

Stop, yer embarrassing both of us.

Fuss Feay
My my how i love a good skullfucking. can u put on some wd40 with it as well. tell u what jackass why dont u just take some crisco and cram it up ur ass them dump some sand on it and have someone bone you dry! that way u will have what u are. an asshole flambe!

Thrash
Speaking of which .... (Skullfucking and eating disorders)

Why is it that you INSIST on giving me a play-by-play report of my pulling out your eyes, stuffing cabbage into that pumpkin head of yours, and skullfucking you until you're so scared you shit cole-slaw, gertrude?

Fuss Feay
speaking of cole slaw, why dont u go and suck off the green grocer again so u can get ur special holendiase sauce. i should make u eat an apple and then shit a fruit salad. beter yet, ill stuff an ear of corn up yer ass and then stuff some pigeons down your throat and let them meet in the middle so they can peck out ur insides. why dont u just let things go. this could have all been avoided if u just said u were sorry. tell u what. ill take u and wrap u up in some tortilla rolls, put some sourcream all over u with some cheese and some meat (since u like manmeat u can choose who it is) and mix is all up with some special spices and shit, then put u in the tortilla roll and sell u outside taco bell as an "asshole spreme" you anal pirate!

Thrash
To go from this:

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
this could have all been avoided if u just said u were sorry

and then to continue on would be the dumbest mistake ever made.
I'd have given you an apology, now, well, it's all on, bitch.

I gave you a chance, and I'll give you another one:

Shut that schlong mongering gash you call a mouth or I'll tear off your fucking leg and stab your remaining white glazed eyeball out with your exposed femur and make you hop it up a fucking hill for your last pail of water, Jack!

Fuss Feay
how nice. now ur on to body parts. tell u what why dont i just take those little tiny things u call nuts and show everyone how small they truly are. i know that those things u call nuts are nothing more than basketballs to dust mites. theres no use in hiding the truth. we all know that u hear the words "is it in yet" on almost a daily basis. there is only one good thing that u can do and thats thread a needle because u can use the eye of a pin to masterbate with. N E wonder why they call u a "prick" and while were at it how is it that u can keep replying to what i say like its nothing. dont u have a job or something. wait i forgot ur a notalent dj hack! gee, what a fullfilling career that is. imagine the talent it takes to spin a fuckin record! how thrilled ur parents must be.

Thrash
Nice reply, simpleton, and nice grammar too.

Look, I'd knock it off, I mean, you're getting killed here and the most you've done to prevent it is charge full-throttle at me with a broken dildo and the theme song from "Queer As Folk" blaring from your Fisher Price toy CD player!

Fuss Feay
whoa man. get a load of that. im sorry but ur breath smells like dick. tell u what why dont you go and do like the picture under ur name shows and shove ur head up an ass. at this point i dont know which one u are. i mean they both look the same to me. why dont you make ur tongue ten feet long and lick my nutsack from across the room. i mean i know u like to bob for chet's nuts, why not go for mine.

Thrash
You just don't get it, and I think I know why. The reason that you don't appear to be getting 'it', is because 'it' is beating your pumpkin head back into the far reaches of that STD breeding ground and sperm suppository you refer to as a small intestine.

If I were you I'd be leaving so fast I'd leave skid marks but now that I think of it, the only skid marks you've been leaving lately have been on every white cock in the pokey.

Fuss Feay
the only thing around here thats leaving skid marks is what u do in yer pants whenever u see that im around. and speaking of ur underwear i thought that the department of environmental safety declared ur pants a level 5 biohazard. maybe its because of all that dick u take.

Thrash
Why are you still jumping around with your little Red Riding Ham outfit on and a smile that would make an inbred retarded gargoyle proud while you spray all of this technicolored shit out of your ass like a horse who OD'd on ExLax and paintballs. Granted, it might look kinda kewl, but it is still shit, and it stinks, fucknut.

Fuss Feay
did u live under power lines as a child? that's quite fucked up. then again i knew u would be the shit master around here. all this talk of how to talk young girls into anal sex around here must bring back the time you spent in sing sing. didnt i see you on americas most wanted for raping someones dog and then trying to molest their gerbil? and another thing if i'm red riding ham, why dont u be the wolf and eat me. sounds like ur bark is worse than ur bite, jackass. why dont u take off those coke bottles u normally wear, fry some ants to the sidewalk, shave ur ass and then gimme a call, fucknoggin

Thrash
Look here you sword swallowing carnival act, you need to attach a pair of jumper cables to that Penzoil powered motor mouth of yours and kickstart it into third gear.

You come screeching onto this board like Fran Dreschner with a wasp caught in her beehive hairdo and spew STUPID shit at me in some lame attempt to make a name for yourself here? While I admit it's a good plan it falls flat .... just ask the others who've tried just that very same thing.

I have no real expectations of anything you'd post as a response except that I expect your next response to blow more chunks than a bulimic after Christmas dinner.

Fuss Feay
sword swallowing is an art, and something that should not be attempted by u ametures. then again the same can be said for djing. if u spent even one tenth of the time and energy it takes to put others people down on here and focussed urself, one day u might be a celebrity, u fucking jabbering monkey's flea infested crotch!

im not on here to 'make a name for myself' because that is pointless. nobody around here gives a fuck if u make a name for urself by abusing others. Granted, u have a talent for that and maybe i am over my head, but it seems kinda easy since you seem to have ur head jammed so far up ur ass that u can lick ur own tonsils. why dont u do something constructive like join the circus or something so that you can put something else on display, like yer contortionism skills, rather than yer ugly mug sphincterface.

and as far as x-mas dinner goes, why did u have to bring up bulemia? that's almost as terrible a thing to bring up as it is to watch one of those twisted brianed twits bring up their desert!

Thrash
bla bla bla ....

Your yammering goes longer than Robert Downey Jr's arrest sheet, and for some reason I'm the one feeling drugged after reading it - and it's not in the euphoric "Oh sure, I'll let you tickle my balls with your tongue ring, Uncle Mort!" way you're used to either.

blablablablabla ....

** Snore **

Fuss Feay
so what if robert downey is a hero of mine? at least im not like winona rider. I dont feel it necessary to go around and steal everyones gusto around here. u come off as all high and mighty and its about time someone came in here with the pooperscooper to show u once and for all where u truly rate. someone should have flushed u a long time ago when they had the chance

Thrash
Dude, I'm about to footfuck your colon until you scream my name in Arabic, fuckmonkey. I'll kindly unfold your collapsible meatflaps with my steel toe so that your little brother could headbutt you in the ass and wear you like an earmuffed beret.

Furthermore, I don't recall anyone starting up a "Special Olympics of Flaming", so you are clearly and totally out of order. Now pull your fingers off of your assmounted Atari joystick and maneuver your way toward the door.

The next time you feel like airing out that cockstrewn maw of yours you might slip on your Mr. Magoo glasses first and make sure you are talking to someone you are actually matched properly with, like maybe a third grade girl.

Fuss Feay
u festering pile of penguin flop. why do u have to act like a king shit all the time. u go around here with your superiority complex and think that ur god. if ur ego gets any bigger were gonna have to take out a wall to get ur fucking head outta here. tellin everyone to shut their mouths. why dont u just sew up that diseased infested black hole on your face and then calmly and quietly implode u pretentious fuck! while were all waiting for that to hapen, why dont u do something constructive such as milking ur dog or something. the beter question is why am i wasting my time on u. u are nothing more than an outdated, crusty, moldy dick flavored popsicle left over from the first world war. tell u what. why dont u go and find urself a rhino pizzle and learn to experiment what something like that can do to ur nose, so that way u can learn what its gonna be like when I skullfuck u to death, u dirty cocksucker!

Much Reguards!
Fuss Feay

Thrash
Why did you think that putting on your cheerleader's outfit and oxfords and jumping around like Richand Simmons while chanting "Thrash, Thrash, he's MY MAN ...Please BigBoy do me over a garbage can" wouild help you out any? I'm about to tie your spaghetti limbs together and kick you so hard you ricochet off your mini trampoline and land ass first on an upright where you will hang around grinning like a gay rodeo clown impaled buttfirst on a bull's horn for the rest of your fucking worthless life.

Fuss Feay
Thrash, let me just say that the only use for u is as a lube tech at the NAMBLA conventions. u are completely useless. trying to to have an intelligent conversation with you is like trying to squeeze milk from a Buck. now shut that fucking piehole before I take a broomstick and shove it up ur ass, run 220volt current through it, plug it in, mount a star on it, and then repeatedly stuff jellyfish down ur pants until u are humming "stairway to heaven"

I have to wonder why again im wasting my time with u. shit like u should be spread around my garden to help my vegetables grow. at least in that case ur shit will be put to good use rather than insulting anyone within distance of ur pathetic ass.

Thrash
Quote:
shit like u should be spread around my garden to help my vegetables grow.

Oh great ... Now he's trying to breed ...

Quote:
I take a broomstick and shove it up ur ass, run 220volt current through it, plug it in, mount a star on it

First of all it'd run the current through it if you plugged it in FIRST and next of all the only "star" you've ever mounted on anything was your own little 'brown star' that you've successfully placed atop every dick in Hazzard County there Bo ....

Now sit the fuck down and shut up before you spill your warmed up cup of penis juice that you so proudly earned over at "Liberache's Steak And Shake" all over your hot pink leotard, Dorothy.

I swear, if I had the slightest amount of common sense I'd make it a lot easier on myself and just toss that broomstick you speak of into the spokes of your rainbow colored Pee-Wee Herman bicycle with the aimed-up banana seat you oh-so-love and just let the asphalt do my dirty work.

Fuss Feay
man. ive had hemmorhoids that were more annoying than u. u come here and spew u verbal diarrhea all over this place as if it were water and we were in the desert dehydrating. next time if u so choose to spread ur unwanted and unnecessary opinions to everyone else, do us all a favor and speak up because ur voice is being muffled by my undershorts!

for fucks sake man, shut the fuck up! do u really feel it necessary to go around here and spew all of ur unpleasantries all over the new guys here just to make urself seem superior and 'godlike'? if u answer yes to that then I pity u.

u know something. some day i wish that i could be just like u. just sit back and give myself an iv of jack daniels every 6 minutes would be just the kinda life that i would truly love to have. with ur usual BAC now i know why ur so abusive on here

so tell u what cowboy, why dont u go and get ur 3 cabbage patch dolls and your speedracer underoos and you he-man and she-ra matching set pajamas and go check urself into some kinda rehab u fucking lush

Thrash
For Joe Pesci's sake, if you don't repent of this sin of being a fucking retard in the next 2 to 10 seconds, you're going to find your BarbieDoll-like body crucified on a pair of toothpicks while I stand above you delivering a big brown assborn 'second coming' onto your face while your tongue makes the conception immaculate, ya fuckwit!

***** Fluff posted in a few posts, nothing worthwhile *****

Thrash
Awwwww, how sweet. Trying to bow out and lying too.

Listen up, fuckwaste, you've had your ego brutally plowed and your gay pride paradeground you call asscheeks slammed shut and welded together by order of me, the EPA, and NAMBLA for fear that terrorist organizations are breeding bacterial agents in your pimple strewn colon for use as a biological weapon against the aggressive "SanFranciscan Imperialists" that you should be praising as brothers, fagstein.

Fuss Feay
<cracks knuckles> Ok you bald piece of excrement, I'm going to use words of greater than one syllable in this post. Try and follow along. When I use the term bald I'm referring to your head, not your hairy ass, just in case you were wondering.

By order of the EPA? Shit, I thought they were no longer on speaking terms with you since you tried to get your sex life declared an endangered species. Something about nailing someone's daughter as a way of saying thanks for the lasanga? But i'm sure those are just nasty rumors.

Terrorist organizations? Like those than explode local radio stations by crossing wiring their ass, dick, and the power amplifier in an attempt to give their blistered palms a rest? Not that I'm naming any names.

Thrash
Quote:
By order of the EPA? Shit, I thought they were no longer on speaking terms with you since you tried to get your sex life declared an endangered species. Something about nailing someone's daughter as a way of saying thanks for the lasanga? But i'm sure those are just nasty rumors.

I thought it was a smart thing to do, I got to eat twice.
But hey, unlike you at least I got some.

Quote:
Terrorist organizations? Like those than explode local radio stations by crossing wiring their ass, dick, and the power amplifier in an attempt to give their blistered palms a rest? Not that I'm naming any names.

Better blistered palms than that blistered ass you have.
Oh, wait, I forgot, they're just 'cold sores' , right?

Seriously, I'd be more impressed if your claim to fame wasn't how long a post your seatless tricycle has that you sit atop, you fucking vaginal cum clot.
MissH
Sun Feb 20 2005, 02:22pm
MissH
wrote ...
Did he actually say that?

hell yeah! haha....He sure did.

wrote ...
Dude, I'm about to footfuck your colon

Im gunna use that one.. hahaha!
Thrash
Mon Feb 21 2005, 05:22am
Better Smokin' Than Meth!
Thrash
The first Prayer callout to me ... (10/19/02 1:57:42 am)

The Official "Fuck Thrash Thread" - Prayer Of Death

Prayer
Hey,i thought since thrash was being such an incredible ass to me we could start this post to trade insults.I need someone to judge each insult and declare someone the winner.Sounds fun,Thrash,its up you u now you gay piece of shit.

Fucking with me?well that would just be a prayer of death...

Thrash
Ok, try a flame worth a shit ...

You have NO CLUE what yer fucking with ...

I'll be fair, flame your best .... Start it and I'll stuff you like a Thanksgiving Turkey, you fuck!

Believe me, you DO NOT wanna fuck with me .....

I'll bury you, like dead elephant's cunt in a barren desert .....

Maybe others here'll talk some sense into you ....

Start praying, You'll need it, bitch .....

THIS IS A CALL OUT THREAD ...

It's you and me, cumwracker .....

You've no prayer ....

In fact, after 3 or more posts (each), we'll take a vote on who wins, dickwanker ...

Don't MAKE ME actually try on you ....
I'll make you CRY, fucko .....

WAR is declared, yer done!

Robert
lol...
"He called the WRONG person out"

ain't that the truth! i knew the second i saw this that this guy is gunna get railed.

Prayer
Ah,THrash,who the fuck you think you talken to?im known for eating little whiny fucks like you.Your all up in my face with your FUCK YOU STEADY!But halatosis is all your rocken steady,you little fairy smellen all your flowers,fucken hariy chest hey look its austin powers!I see you looken like a fag now lad,but you know what?Theres no place to hide.You pumkin pie,i'll jack off in your eye.climbing chutes and ladders while your ego shatters.But you just cant get away you fag shit gay,cause its dooms day shit,its dooms day.

BRING IT ON BABY!lETS SEE HOW WELL YOU THRASH THIS ONE!

And by the way fag (thrash=fag),the smiley was there cause im so glad i can legaly fuck you up,YOu all think im gonna lose huh?YOU ALL THINK IM GONNA LOSE??!?!?!?!NO!!!!IM THE ONLY WINNER HERE!THIS GAY ASS HAS NO CLUE WHO HES DEALING WITH!IM LIKE THE GUY WHO FUCKED HIS MAMA ON THE SIDE AND GAVE HER ALL THE AIDS SHIT!(im not saying i have aids cause i do not) Bring it on you ugly fuking cunt,see how well u fair cause i'll roll you over with a steamroller then backup and do it again.

Thrash
So I'm a fag, eh? That's the best you've got?

Ok, If I'm such the fag then do me a favor, braid your anal hairs into a nice little cock hammock for me so that when my dick falls out of your much "looser" ass it'll have a place to go that's seemingly tighter than your actual bung ever will be.

Dude, you couldn't flame if I doused you in gasoline, hit you with a flamethrower, and then tried to piss out the fire while simultaneously beating it out with chains.

Give it up, Schmendrick ... Yer finished!

Prayer
Ahhh,nice one.But i must say before i pass out my next insult that i think you are all going to pick thrash no matter what i say,im the new guy and you all seem to have such an obsession with this half inch dick face.Well here goes.

One thing,i dont know why but it dont even matter how hard you try thrash,now keep that in mind cause i designed this rhym to explain in due time,how much of a fuck you are,you call yourself a flamer?Your more like a pain in the ass,So why dont you do me a favor and take your half inch dick,tie it in a knot and then drive a hammer into those balls of yours,do it for the good of the world.Cause thrash,no one wants to be your son,so go and buy a gun and blow yourself away,you goddam fucking gay.You see,everything falls apart in the end,even the people who never frown eventually break down,and thats you buddy.So go and drown yourself in that muddy,stinky crap you just took,swallow lots you fuck,just like all the guys you suck off and then swallow.Bottom line is your a mother fucking,gay as can be,dickass motherfucker who has no balls,you fat ass son of a bitch loser.Top that you fat fuck.

StreamJax
I must say... reading this<ahem> brilliant exchange has been quite amusing... Yet I cannot get this Linkin Park tune out of my head for some reason.. hmm.

Very original rhyme Prayer of Death... I'm extremely interested now.. how old are you, and why do you have so much time to harass Thrash?

Thrash
've noticed no real reply to my follow-up post to you ...

Try this ....

Look here, man ....

I think that you've already made yourself my personal 'poodle' and it's kinda cool, however, if you keep it up I'll have to clap my hands, powering up your little BIG WHEEL, and leave you belching "The Star Stangled Banner" while you try and figure out how to use a simple screwdriver, minus the manual, so you can really put "the screws" to me.

In the meantime, have one of your relatives draw a sphincter around an electrical outlet so you can have fun practicing how to fuck it like you SOOO wanna fuck me, you worthless pud-on-viagra.

I mean, the only thing that I found fun about you or your family, is impregnating your mom the way all of her old beaus have; by jacking off in her shoes and letting the flies do the real 'dirty work'.

Welcome to "THRASHLAND", Bitch!

Prayer (as he folds like a house of cards)
Whatever,See,i told you all that you would all go with your piece of shit thrash.See?You all think that thrash is the best for some reason and im stupid.And so what i used other people to rhyme.FUck you all.You all dont care.You all think im just a piece of shit,so fuck you all.It was all in fun but feel the need to rip on me for somereason.Well i dont need it,im the only mature one here so im gonna do something shocking that all you ass's would never think of doing.......Thrash,Im sorry man.I mean,you where kinda an ass to me in other threads but i guess thats who you are,NO really,i guess your kinda an immature son of a bitch.Whatever,thats cool by me.So im sorry man,i take back all my crazy stupid rhyme insults,and im sure if you where not so immature you would take back yours.See,This got us all nowhere,It pissed off me,it maybe pissed off you and it got everyone else laughing at us.Im sorry!THERE!NO more insults.YOU ARE THE KING OF RUDENESS,I'LL LET YOU TELL EVERYONE TO FUCK OFF WHILE WE JUST SIT THERE AND LAUGH.SO I HOPE YOUR HAPPY,YOUR RECOGNIZED AS THE BOARDS BIGGEST ASS,THE BOARDS BIGGEST MEAN GUY.I never wanted your title,just for someone to recognize me.THis post was stupid.Sorry everyone,You win thrash .P.S.Please dont post anymore rude things towards me,i gave up and so should you.

------------------------------------

I miss the kid ... I wonder where he went.
I'll have to look on the last boards for more archives.

Meanwhile, I'm looking for the one where I owned an ENTIRE BOARD in 8 posts ... so bad, in fact, they made a forum just for me to take them on and to bitch about me

.... THAT is ()////3|)!
1 2 

Go to: