Forums
1 2 3 4  last
Author Post
bagman
Thu Jul 03 2008, 05:21am Print
bagman
Yeah, it's true. Here we go again. I met a girl off Craigslist last week. (not from the casual encounter section this time!) Last Wednesday we went to the Paramount to see the Hitchcock double-feature, The Birds and Psycho. We hit it off pretty well so I asked her out again and Sunday we went to The Exorcist and Rosemary's Baby, and then out to dinner afterward. Ending up staying at this joint, Magnolia Cafe, from 11pm - 3am shooting the shit. Oh before I get any further - she has like 36DD boobs.

That night I wrapped it up with a kiss. Tomorrow I need to call and set up a 3rd date. Maybe a roller derby match and then dinner back at my place.

I'm trying REAL hard guys. If one doesn't work out, it's on to the next. No time to dwell man, I gotta get my dick wet, soon. I am tired of this shit. 2008 is the year, I lose my fear.

0d15483a99
Mosh
Thu Jul 03 2008, 08:49am
Rape barn owner
Mosh
Woah, she got some jugs on her, you have to bang this one, just to take pix of her jugs to post here.
Zoomie
Thu Jul 03 2008, 11:19am
Lose the shoes, bitch
Zoomie
Holy gigantomast, Batman!

For some odd reason I want a glass of milk now...
krapsna
Thu Jul 03 2008, 01:20pm
krapsna
There are many girls that follow a "sex by the third date" rule. If it doesn't happen on the third date you'll never get another chance at it.

This girl looks like one of them.
Thrash
Thu Jul 03 2008, 05:30pm
Better Smokin' Than Meth!
Thrash
Yeah, I sagree ...
She's stacked, and she's willing to see you again ...

Knock on "Mr. Stinkfinger's Door" next meeting, and, if all's well, "bathe Pinky & The Brain" ...

FOR THE LOVE OF ODIN, DO NOT TELL HER YOU'RE A VIRGIN ...
Well, not until she figures out you can't fuck well ...

Zoomie
Thu Jul 03 2008, 10:44pm
Lose the shoes, bitch
Zoomie
And when she DOES figure it out, break down sobbing. With those funbags she's gotta have a great mothering instinct...
Thrash
Thu Jul 03 2008, 10:47pm
Better Smokin' Than Meth!
Thrash
hahahahaha ...
krapsna
Fri Jul 04 2008, 02:10am
krapsna
Zoomie's the man with the plan!

Kyle, I swear that if you don't bang this girl I'm buying an airline ticket to Austin and I'm going to force you to watch me do it for you.
Lusive
Fri Jul 04 2008, 02:37am
Hatin' on people since 1975
Lusive
Zoomie wrote ...

And when she DOES figure it out, break down sobbing. With those funbags she's gotta have a great mothering instinct...

this isn't always true. tongue I have large boobs and I haven't any mothering instinct. Much to my Mom's fears, especially now. *LOL*
Zoomie
Fri Jul 04 2008, 03:48am
Lose the shoes, bitch
Zoomie
Oh come on now... if I went to pieces in front of you you KNOW you'd nurse me...
Lusive
Fri Jul 04 2008, 01:08pm
Lusive
*LOL* I don't know. I have one of two reactions. Just stand there and look at you awkwardly, or I'd give you a hug. tongue

However, I do have to say, that I'd have NO problems putting my face to her boobs. *L*
bagman
Fri Jul 04 2008, 05:09pm
bagman
Lusive, I need a large chest to cry on. Care to help a broken brother out? I think the 2 dates is it. The last I've heard from the chick is on Monday (we e-mailed a couple times). I left a vmail yesterday and texted her this morning and no reply.

To quote En Vogue,

No, you're never gonna get it
Never ever gonna get it
No, you're never gonna get it
Never ever gonna get it

So I have a new craigslist ad up. Let's see what comes out of this one.

My Ad

What the heck do I do to scare these women off man? Maybe the problem was I was staring at her chest while talking to her?? But why did she let me kiss her at the end of the night? It used to be I could at least get a few dates and make out sessions, maybe a handjob, (remember Whitney or Erin from L-G?). I can't get shit nowadays unless it's from the Casual Encounters section of CL.

who?
Fri Jul 04 2008, 05:33pm
who?
that's not really a very good ad. I also don't like the animated image.

i don't think you're scaring them off. i think you're not giving them any information up-front, they're giving you a shot based on looks, and then stopping when they find out more about you.

the older you get, the more you'll find that the remaining girls are damaged and scarred, and not willing to put up with bullshit.
who?
Fri Jul 04 2008, 05:36pm
who?
also, do you quote en vogue in front of them? seriously.
Lusive
Sat Jul 05 2008, 01:14am
Lusive
*LOL* Bagman, if we were closer, I'd let you cry on my shoulder, trust me my boobs are plenty big enough that it's really damned close. Hell, my boobs are most of my torso. frown And now that I'm pregnant, they are just getting bigger. frown

And I'll be honest with you, if you go out with a woman to get some play, they will know. If you're good and you get play all the time, you'll continue to do so. However, if you've not gotten much or none at all, she'll know and you still won't get any. Don't stare at her boobs when you talk with her because she'll know your focus isn't on her rather on her body. And honestly, a lot of women hate that. If you want to get laid, don't stress over getting laid. It'll happen when you're relaxed and don't care about it. I know much harder said than done, but it's the truth.
bagman
Sat Jul 05 2008, 06:03am
bagman
I need a woman's opinion on my Craigslist ad. Do you concur with eitje that it sucks or is the mystery what makes it a good ad? Which you go to Shoegaze Sunday if you were single and happened across my ad?

I really try hard to keep the En Vogue quoting to a minimum, until at least the 2nd date.

Actually I do think you're right eitje. This girl Anna and I had some things in common (love of horror movies, some bands) but after talking for hours about shit we liked/disliked I found there was a LOT less in common. She's into theater shit, and LOVES musicals. I cannot tolerate any musical (Wiz of Oz, Willy Wonka and the Choco Fact, etc.). Haha what's funny is I told her a story about how my best buddy used to *torture* me with the worst movie on the face of the planet -- Rocky Horror Picture Show. She was stunned... and then told me why. She goes out to the Alama Drafthouse at LEAST once a month to the Rocky Picture Show live show. FUCK THAT! Plus she loves classic rock and glam rock, and I abhor most of it.
krapsna
Sat Jul 05 2008, 06:03am
krapsna
If I was a girl and I saw that ad all I'd think you were interested in was filling another shallow grave.
krapsna
Sat Jul 05 2008, 06:08am
krapsna
bagman wrote ...

I need a woman's opinion on my Craigslist ad. Do you concur with eitje that it sucks or is the mystery what makes it a good ad? Which you go to Shoegaze Sunday if you were single and happened across my ad?

I really try hard to keep the En Vogue quoting to a minimum, until at least the 2nd date.

Actually I do think you're right eitje. This girl Anna and I had some things in common (love of horror movies, some bands) but after talking for hours about shit we liked/disliked I found there was a LOT less in common. She's into theater shit, and LOVES musicals. I cannot tolerate any musical (Wiz of Oz, Willy Wonka and the Choco Fact, etc.). Haha what's funny is I told her a story about how my best buddy used to *torture* me with the worst movie on the face of the planet -- Rocky Horror Picture Show. She was stunned... and then told me why. She goes out to the Alama Drafthouse at LEAST once a month to the Rocky Picture Show live show. FUCK THAT! Plus she loves classic rock and glam rock, and I abhor most of it.

You're not trying to find a soulmate, you're trying to get your dick wet. You LIE and pretend you like all the shit she says she likes. Then you stick your dick in her a few times and both of you move on. It's a game, they don't expect you to like all the dumb crap they're into but they expect you to pretend you do.
bagman
Sat Jul 05 2008, 06:52am
bagman
hahaha I need to work on my pretending.

oh yeah, btw - I've had 3 responses. 2 were spam. but I did respond to another chick's ad (she had no picture but sounded hot) and she dug my response and just responded back with her pic!!

81512f5f09

peek-a-boobie. now I don't want to fuck up my response to her. this would be fantastic if I could get her to meet up at the show on Sunday night.
krapsna
Sat Jul 05 2008, 06:57am
krapsna
Dude, if that's REALLY the chick from the ad she's like 40. It's probably some gay dude who's going to try to get you to send him a picture of your dick.
1 2 3 4  last

Go to: